5 Ways to Live a Chiropractic Lifestyle!
Our Team at Premier Chiropractic are on a focused mission to spread the Chiropractic principle to this vibrant community & we want you to live a life full of aliveness, energy and joy! To be perfectly clear, chiropractors are not bone doctors as still widely believed. Chiropractors are nerve doctors.
Every single thing we experience, express and perceive is processed through our nervous system. We are able to have a high quality expression life when our nervous is free and clear; alternately, we are impaired when our nerve flow is interfered.
Chiropractic philosophy recognises the Three T’s of Subluxation: thoughts, trauma and toxins. Living a chiropractic lifestyle doesn’t just start and end in our office – to embody this lifestyle includes many facets. So, if you have a nervous system, please read on!
- Turn Your Power On! You are already extraordinary – your magnificent brain controls literally every sinew of your physical body. We can’t even begin to understand how intricate these processes are. How would you feel if every organ system was functioning better, at its optimal capacity? The greatness is already inside, there just needs to be no interference! Chiropractic adjustments simply help to restore the pathways between your brain and your body, what a wonderful thing!
- Respect Your Symptoms! Do you go straight for a spoonful/tablet of medicine whenever a headache, fever or ache appears? Instead, seek to find the cause of the issue! The body is more intelligent than we will ever know and these signals are our body’s clever way of letting us know that there is imbalance in the body. When a fever occurs, it is naturally heating out the virus. When coughing occurs, this is productive in getting rid of mucous. Don’t dim these warning signals down, boost your immune system instead!
- Maximise Your Mindset! Believe it or not, negativity can physically misalign the spine. You can change your health for the better just by realising you are too blessed to stress.
- Improve Your Posture! If you are reading this right now looking downwards, you are putting tremendous pressure on your spinal cord. Ensure you practice proper ergonomics when it comes to reading, texting, computer work and life duties in general. It is proven that body language, or posture, has a direct effect on our brain and mental thoughts – so straighten up and feel the positivity!
- Minimise Your Toxic Load! Chemical forces wreak havoc on the body – from exposure to nasty products to poor food choices. There are many toxins that we can’t avoid in everyday life, so take action to detox if need be!